VIVIANNE ARAUJO vs JASMINE JASUDAVICIUS UFC Prediction

Discover the expert VIVIANNE ARAUJO vs JASMINE JASUDAVICIUS UFC prediction! Eric’s UFC betting model reveals a 41.46% probability for Araujo and a 58.54% for Jasudavicius. Leverage this insightful analysis to make informed bets on this thrilling matchup. Stay ahead with our UFC betting model predictions!


When it comes to UFC betting, having a reliable prediction model can be a game-changer. In this detailed analysis, we will delve into the matchup between Vivianne Araujo and Jasmine Jasudavicius, offering expert insights and betting predictions. This VIVIANNE ARAUJO vs JASMINE JASUDAVICIUS UFC prediction is crafted exclusively by Eric, a member of the Underdog Chance Sports Betting Masterclass, who has developed a comprehensive UFC betting model to predict outcomes with high accuracy.

Game Info & Sportsbook Odds

  • Date: Saturday, July 13, 2024
  • Away Team: Vivianne Araujo
  • Decimal odds: 2.40
  • US odds: +140
  • Home Team: Jasmine Jasudavicius
  • Decimal odds: 1.63
  • US odds: -159

Note: Odds can change. Always shop for the best UFC odds across different sportsbooks.

Comparing Fighter Stats

To make an informed VIVIANNE ARAUJO vs JASMINE JASUDAVICIUS UFC prediction, let’s compare the key stats of both fighters.

Vivianne Araujo

  • Significant Strikes Landed per Minute: 4.11
  • Striking Accuracy: 47%
  • Significant Strikes Absorbed per Minute: 4.96
  • Striking Defense: 56%
  • Takedown Average per 15 minutes: 1.86
  • Takedown Accuracy: 40%
  • Takedown Defense: 78%
  • Submission Average per 15 minutes: 0.6
MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jasmine Jasudavicius

  • Significant Strikes Landed per Minute: 3.95
  • Striking Accuracy: 45%
  • Significant Strikes Absorbed per Minute: 4.03
  • Striking Defense: 51%
  • Takedown Average per 15 minutes: 0.51
  • Takedown Accuracy: 37%
  • Takedown Defense: 80%
  • Submission Average per 15 minutes: 0.4

ELO Ratings

  • Vivianne Araujo: 1488.68
  • Jasmine Jasudavicius: 1548.60
VIVIANNE ARAUJO vs JASMINE JASUDAVICIUS UFC Prediction

UFC Betting Model Prediction

Eric’s UFC betting model leverages both ELO ratings and logistic regression to provide a comprehensive prediction for the VIVIANNE ARAUJO vs JASMINE JASUDAVICIUS UFC fight.

  • ELO UFC Betting Model Probability:
  • Vivianne Araujo: 41.46%
  • Jasmine Jasudavicius: 58.54%
  • Logistic Regression UFC Betting Model Probability:
  • Vivianne Araujo: 51.38%
  • Jasmine Jasudavicius: 48.62%

The power of Eric’s UFC betting model, especially when the ELO and logistic regression models align, is particularly strong when the odds fall between 1.50 and 3.0 (in US odds -200 and +200). This alignment suggests a high-confidence bet.

Recommended UFC Fight Pick

Based on Eric’s UFC fight predictions betting model analysis, the recommended pick for this matchup is Vivianne Araujo to win. Despite the betting odds favoring Jasmine Jasudavicius, the combination of statistical analysis and betting model probabilities suggest an upset could be on the cards.

Conclusion: VIVIANNE ARAUJO vs JASMINE JASUDAVICIUS UFC Prediction

When using this VIVIANNE ARAUJO vs JASMINE JASUDAVICIUS UFC prediction, it’s important to remember never to blindly follow anyone’s sports picks. For final and accurate UFC picks, learn to use statistics in betting and stay updated with the latest MMA news. Always shop for the best UFC betting odds and take advantage of bonuses and promotions if you bet on UFC. If you want to learn how to bet like a pro, analytically with sports betting models, and gain the knowledge to build your own betting model to become a long-term winner, consider exploring sports betting courses.

The fight between Vivianne Araujo and Jasmine Jasudavicius promises to be an exciting matchup, and with the insights provided by Eric’s UFC betting model, bettors can approach this fight with a well-informed strategy. Stay ahead of the game and maximize your betting potential by utilizing comprehensive analysis and predictions.


Remember to check the odds and fight updates regularly, and good luck with your bets!

Access my free content and join exclusive, private email circle for strategic advice, personal stories, and expert tips.

No spam. Betting value only.