Let’s dive into the AI-powered prediction and betting analysis for the Utah vs. Baylor matchup.
- Overall Performance: Utah’s SRS is neutral, with both the OSRS and DSRS at 0.
- Scoring: The Utes have a potent offense, averaging 38.6 points per game, and their defense is relatively strong, allowing 21.4 points per game.
- Passing and Rushing: Offensively, Utah averages 7.63 yards per pass and 4.52 yards per rush. Defensively, they allow 6.68 yards per pass and 3.78 yards per rush.
- Efficiency: Utah boasts a high FPI at 15.7. Their offensive efficiency ranks at 37, while their defensive efficiency stands impressively at 91.
- Overall Performance: Baylor also presents a neutral SRS with both OSRS and DSRS at 0.
- Scoring: Baylor averages 32.2 points per game offensively, but defensively, they concede slightly more than Utah, allowing 26.8 points per game.
- Passing and Rushing: Like Utah, Baylor averages 7.63 yards per pass and 4.52 yards per rush on offense. Defensively, they also match Utah’s stats with 6.68 yards allowed per pass and 3.78 yards per rush.
- Efficiency: Baylor’s FPI stands at 3.8. Their offensive efficiency is lower than Utah’s, ranking 104th, but they have a very high defensive efficiency ranking of 11.5.
- Utah’s Offense vs. Baylor’s Defense: Utah has a strong offensive performance, averaging 38.6 points per game. They will be facing Baylor’s defense, which allows 26.8 points per game. Despite Baylor’s high defensive efficiency, the sheer power of Utah’s offense might challenge the Bears.
- Baylor’s Offense vs. Utah’s Defense: Baylor’s offense, with an average of 32.2 points per game, will face a Utah defense that only allows 21.4 points per game. This matchup will test Baylor’s offensive capabilities against a sturdy Utah defense.
- Utah: Given their scoring average and Baylor’s defensive stats, Utah might be expected to score around 35-40 points.
- Baylor: Baylor’s offense, against Utah’s defense, might score in the range of 25-30 points.
AI Recommended NCAAF bet: Over 47
Considering the stats provided, Utah seems to have a slight advantage over Baylor, particularly because of their offensive strength. While Baylor has a commendable defensive efficiency, Utah’s offense might still challenge them significantly. Therefore, Utah is the favored team in this matchup.
Make sure to use multiple sportsbooks to get the most value on odds and bonuses. And join my free course to get proven models to make profitable college football bets. Let’s beat the house this NCAAF season!