Royals vs Blue Jays Prediction

Explore our MLB betting model’s analysis for the Royals vs Blue Jays prediction: The Royals have a 45.39% chance of winning with decimal odds at 2.20, while the Blue Jays lead slightly with a 54.61% probability and odds at 1.83. Make informed bets with these key insights!


Tuesday, April 30, 2024, promises an exciting clash in the MLB as the Kansas City Royals face off against the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre. This Royals vs Blue Jays prediction delves deep into the matchup, comparing pitchers, analyzing team stats, and utilizing advanced metrics to provide a detailed betting perspective.

Game Information & Betting Odds

Date: April 30, 2024
Location: Rogers Centre, Toronto

Odds:

  • Kansas City Royals: +106 (Decimal: 2.06)
  • Toronto Blue Jays: -135 (Decimal: 1.74)

Note: Odds are subject to change; always check with multiple sportsbooks for the best lines.

Pitching Matchup Analysis

Cole Ragans – Kansas City Royals

  • Hand: Left
  • ERA: 3.90
  • Advanced Stats:
  • SIERA: 3.32
  • xFIP: 3.22
  • K/9: 11.1
  • BB/9: 3.00
  • WHIP: 1.43
  • GB/FB: 1.17
  • xERA: 3.67
MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jose Berrios – Toronto Blue Jays

  • Hand: Right
  • ERA: 1.23
  • Advanced Stats:
  • SIERA: 4.29
  • xFIP: 4.18
  • K/9: 6.87
  • BB/9: 2.95
  • WHIP: 1.04
  • GB/FB: 1.33
  • xERA: 4.46

Team Matchups

Bullpen Strength

  • Kansas City Royals Rank: 30th
  • Toronto Blue Jays Rank: 26th

Offensive Matchup

  • Kansas City Royals Overall Rank: 22
  • Rank vs Left-Handed Pitchers: 26
  • Rank vs Right-Handed Pitchers: 18
  • Toronto Blue Jays Overall Rank: 15
  • Rank vs Left-Handed Pitchers: 8
  • Rank vs Right-Handed Pitchers: 19

Betting Model Insights

MLB Betting Model Probability:

  • Kansas City Royals (Cole Ragans): 45.39%
  • Model Projected US odds: +120
  • Model Projected Decimal odds: 2.20
  • Toronto Blue Jays (Jose Berrios): 54.61%
  • Model Projected US odds: -120
  • Model Projected Decimal odds: 1.83
Royals vs Blue Jays Prediction

Recommended MLB Pick

Pick: Toronto Blue Jays
Pitcher: Jose Berrios
Odds: -135
Confidence Indicator: Based on analysis, not value-driven

Conclusion: Royals vs Blue Jays Prediction

This Royals vs Blue Jays prediction serves as a guide but is not an absolute. Always shop around for the best MLB odds and consider various sportsbook promotions. For those interested in making informed decisions, consider accessing our MLB Betting Model in Google Sheets. Learn to calculate your own odds and make projections to bet analytically like a pro.

For final betting tips and more detailed picks, check our “MLB Picks” page or explore our sports betting courses.

Happy betting and enjoy the game!

Access my free content and join exclusive, private email circle for strategic advice, personal stories, and expert tips.

No spam. Betting value only.