Mariners vs Twins Prediction

The Mariners vs Twins prediction leans toward Minnesota (54.38% win probability), based on our MLB betting model. With Chris Paddack on the mound and the Twins’ offense ranked 11th overall, they hold the edge. Back Minnesota at -105 odds for solid value on Wednesday, May 8, 2024.


In this Mariners vs Twins prediction, we’ll examine the starting pitching matchup between George Kirby and Chris Paddack on Wednesday, May 8, 2024. The game will unfold at Target Field in Minneapolis, where the Minnesota Twins are the slight favorites with decimal odds of 1.95 (-105 US odds), while the Seattle Mariners are set at 1.82 (-122 US odds). Odds can change, so always verify the best available MLB odds across sportsbooks.

Starting Pitchers Breakdown

Seattle Mariners: George Kirby

  • Hand: Right
  • ERA: 3.76
  • Advanced Stats:
  • SIERA: 3.02
  • xFIP: 3.1
  • K/9: 9.63
  • BB/9: 0.94
  • WHIP: 1.04
  • GB/FB: 0.81
  • xERA: 2.85

Minnesota Twins: Chris Paddack

  • Hand: Right
  • ERA: 4.78
  • Advanced Stats:
  • SIERA: 3.96
  • xFIP: 3.9
  • K/9: 7.59
  • BB/9: 1.97
  • WHIP: 1.47
  • GB/FB: 1.18
  • xERA: 4.59
MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Bullpen Analysis

Seattle Mariners Bullpen: Ranked 9th overall, providing strong middle and late-inning relief.
Minnesota Twins Bullpen: Ranked 2nd overall, showcasing a formidable bullpen with impressive depth.

Offensive Matchup Comparison

  • Seattle Mariners Offense:
  • Overall Rank: 20
  • Rank vs. LHP: 15
  • Rank vs. RHP: 19
  • Minnesota Twins Offense:
  • Overall Rank: 11
  • Rank vs. LHP: 5
  • Rank vs. RHP: 15
Mariners vs Twins Prediction

Betting Model Analysis & Prediction

Our MLB Betting Model shows a probability of 54.38% favoring the Minnesota Twins (Chris Paddack) to win, with projected odds of -119 US (1.84 decimal). The Seattle Mariners (George Kirby) hold a 45.62% probability with projected odds of +119 US (2.19 decimal). Based on this analysis, our recommended MLB pick is the Twins at -105 odds, offering solid value with an adjusted Kelly Criterion value of 0.64.

Conclusion: Mariners vs Twins Prediction

When considering this Mariners vs Twins prediction, utilize our analysis while always shopping for the best MLB baseball betting odds. If you want to sharpen your betting skills, consider exploring our sports betting courses or access our MLB Betting Model to make your own betting projections.

Access my free content and join exclusive, private email circle for strategic advice, personal stories, and expert tips.

No spam. Betting value only.