Cubs vs Braves Prediction

Explore our Cubs vs Braves prediction: MLB betting models show the Cubs at a 48.61% chance of winning with decimal odds of 2.06, and the Braves at 51.38% with odds of 1.95. Get the edge in your MLB betting by using our detailed analysis and recommended picks.


Introduction

In this blog post, we delve into the Cubs vs Braves prediction for the upcoming game at Truist Park on Monday, May 13, 2024. We’ll compare starting pitchers Shota Imanaga and Reynaldo Lopez, analyze both teams’ offenses and bullpen performances, and provide a betting model analysis for optimal wagering strategies.

Game Details and Betting Odds

Date and Time: Monday, May 13, 2024
Venue: Truist Park

The Chicago Cubs, led by left-handed pitcher Shota Imanaga, are listed at decimal odds of 2.29 (US +129) against the home team Atlanta Braves, who will start right-handed Reynaldo Lopez, listed at 1.71 (US -141). Odds are subject to change, so checking multiple sportsbooks for the best MLB odds is advised.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pitching Matchup Analysis

Shota Imanaga – Chicago Cubs

  • ERA: 1.08
  • SIERA: 3.08
  • xFIP: 3.28
  • K/9: 9.29
  • BB/9: 1.08
  • WHIP: 0.82
  • GB/FB Ratio: 0.74
  • xERA: 2.31

Reynaldo Lopez – Atlanta Braves

  • ERA: 1.53
  • SIERA: 3.86
  • xFIP: 3.78
  • K/9: 9.17
  • BB/9: 3.57
  • WHIP: 1.13
  • GB/FB Ratio: 1.00
  • xERA: 3.70

Bullpen and Offensive Matchup

Bullpen Rankings

  • Chicago Cubs: 17th
  • Atlanta Braves: 13th

Offensive Comparison

  • Chicago Cubs Overall: 12th, vs LHP: 4th, vs RHP: 17th
  • Atlanta Braves Overall: 9th, vs LHP: 6th, vs RHP: 12th
Cubs vs Braves Prediction

MLB Betting Model Analysis

  • Probability:
  • Chicago Cubs (Shota Imanaga): 48.61%, Projected Odds: US +106, Decimal 2.06
  • Atlanta Braves (Reynaldo Lopez): 51.38%, Projected Odds: US -106, Decimal 1.95

Recommended MLB Pick

Free MLB Pick: Chicago Cubs (Moneyline)

  • Pitcher: Shota Imanaga
  • Odds: US +129
  • Kelly Criterion Value: 0.88
  • Confidence: Solid value

Conclusion: Cubs vs Braves Prediction

Use this Cubs vs Braves prediction as a guide, but always ensure to shop for the best MLB odds and consider promotions during the baseball betting season. For those interested in developing their betting skills, consider exploring our sports betting courses and models. Always bet responsibly and informed.


Stay tuned to our “MLB Picks” page for final bets and in-depth analysis, or access our MLB Betting Model on Google Sheets for tools to create your own betting projections.

Access my free content and join exclusive, private email circle for strategic advice, personal stories, and expert tips.

No spam. Betting value only.