Welcome to MLB betting model projections and predictions from my private spreadsheets and additionally AI ChatGPT prediction for this game. This prediction is made by my private MLB betting model, which made more than 40 units in just 4 months, beating the closing line more than 70% of time with high value best MLB bets beating the line more than 90% of times with positive CLV of +4.52%.

Betting Odds

The betting odds are set for the Atlanta Braves vs Los Angeles Dodgers game on August 31, 2023, at Dodger Stadium:

  • Atlanta Braves: US odds -128, Decimal odds 1.78
  • Los Angeles Dodgers: US odds 112, Decimal odds 2.12

Review more good and reliable betting options for USA players like Youwager and shop for the best lines. Check an article about how to win Bovada Bonus here and boost your profits with free bets and promotions.

Team Comparison

Atlanta Braves

The Atlanta Braves have played 132 games so far. They lead in several offensive categories with the highest R/G, HR, RBI, BA, OBP, SLG, and OPS rankings. Their OBP, SLG, and BA are significantly above the league average, indicating a strong offensive side.

Los Angeles Dodgers

The Los Angeles Dodgers, having also played 132 games, closely follow the Braves in offensive statistics. They rank 2nd in R/G, HR, RBI, OBP, SLG, and OPS, with their OBP, SLG, and BA also being above the league average, showcasing a solid offensive lineup.

Pitching Matchup

The Atlanta Braves will start with Spencer Strider, a right-handed pitcher with a 15-4 win-loss record from 26 games started, an ERA of 3.46, and a SIERA of 2.75. The Los Angeles Dodgers will counter with Lance Lynn, a right-handed pitcher with a 10-9 win-loss record from 26 games started, an ERA of 5.56, and a SIERA of 3.99.

Bullpen Rankings

The Atlanta Braves’ bullpen ranks 7th out of 30 teams, while the Los Angeles Dodgers’ bullpen ranks lower at 16th.

MLB Betting Model Prediction

The MLB betting model predicts a 57.76% win probability for the Atlanta Braves and a 42.23% win probability for the Los Angeles Dodgers. The projected over-under for total runs for the full game is 9.63.

Based on my MLB betting model predictions and betting analysis, the full game moneyline value is not a qualified bet. However, the first half betting value is on the Atlanta Braves.

BEST BET: Atlanta Braves (Strider) 1st Half -123

AI Prediction

Considering the provided stats and comparing them with sportsbook odds, my AI prediction would also favor the Atlanta Braves. They have a stronger offensive lineup and a better pitcher starting the game. Even though the Dodgers are a strong team, the Braves seem to have the edge in this matchup. Therefore, the value appears to be on the Atlanta Braves.

Enhance Your Baseball Betting Skills

Looking to enhance your baseball betting skills? Learn what it really takes to win at sports betting and sign up for a free betting course – 8 steps to build a betting model and start winning.

Access my free content and join exclusive, private email circle for strategic advice, personal stories, and expert tips.

No spam. Betting value only.