Austria vs Turkey Prediction from Soccer Model

Our model projects a 54.62% win probability for Austria with odds of 1.83, while bookmakers offer 1.97, presenting a small value in betting on Austria.


As we approach another exciting clash in Euro 2024, Austria and Turkey are set to face off on Tuesday, July 2, 2024, at the Red Bull Arena in Leipzig, Germany, with kickoff scheduled for 8:00 PM BST. This matchup promises high stakes and thrilling football, given both teams’ performances and current form.

Here we analyse game with advance soccer betting model and give you final Austria vs Turkey prediction.

Austria’s Form and Key Players

Austria has been impressive throughout the tournament, winning Group D with notable victories over Poland and the Netherlands. Key players like Marcel Sabitzer, Michael Gregoritsch, and Christoph Baumgartner have been instrumental in their success. Austria’s attack has been particularly potent, consistently scoring multiple goals in recent fixtures. On the defensive end, they have maintained a solid backline, conceding very few goals.

Turkey’s Performance and Key Players

Turkey, finishing as Group F runners-up, has shown mixed form throughout the tournament. They have managed significant wins, such as their victory over the Czech Republic, but also suffered heavy losses, notably against Portugal. Critical players for Turkey include Hakan Çalhanoğlu, Merih Demiral, and Mert Müldür, who play crucial roles in their overall strategy. While Turkey has managed to score in most matches, their defense has been vulnerable, highlighted by a significant defeat to Austria in a recent friendly.

Austria vs Turkey Prediction

Betting Analysis

Analyzing the betting odds, my model projects a 54.62% win probability for Austria, translating to odds of 1.83. In contrast, bookmakers offer odds of 1.97, presenting a small value in betting on Austria to win. The draw probability is 28.17%, with my odds at 3.55, whereas bookmakers offer 3.29. Turkey’s win probability stands at 17.21%, with my odds at 5.81, and bookmakers offer 4.84, indicating less favorable odds for a Turkey victory.

Betting Tip: Austria to win at 1.97

Conclusion

The Euro 2024 encounter between Austria and Turkey is shaping up to be a fascinating match. Austria holds the edge with higher win probabilities and more favorable betting odds, suggesting a promising outlook for those betting on Austria. However, Turkey’s unpredictable nature could add an element of surprise, making this match one to watch closely.

Stay tuned for more updates and in-depth analysis as the match day approaches.

Want to learn how to crunch your numbers and turn betting into smart investment? Explore Ultimate Modern Bettor.

Access my free content and join exclusive, private email circle for strategic advice, personal stories, and expert tips.

No spam. Betting value only.